Free space optical communication for Hi-End VR experience and more
What's in the box?
The transmitter is connected to your PC with DisplayPort and USB Type-C. It uses hi-speed data laser and special laser steering system which directs it to the receivers.
The receiver hub contains battery to supply the headset via USB and it converts optical signals coming from the sensors on players head or body back to DisplayPort of the headset. It is suited to be attached to the belt.
The sensors receive the laser beam and send the signal over the cable to the hub. Multiple sensors can be placed on the headset or players body to ensure uninterruptable data flow.
The kit is made to fit regular headset and have thin light cables which provide best gaming experience.
How to use it
– Wires limit movement
– Cable management system is hard to install
– Radio is not persistent/reliable, has low range
– 60 GHz radio requires line of sight (like laser), but is slower
– Has no room for improvement for next gen
Unlink VR Solution
– Laser beam transmission
– Mature technology from server applications
– Absolutely safe, no hi-frequency radio beams
– Fit any VR headset
– Next gen VR ready